A very large percentage of those who make New Year’s Resolutions fail to make good on them within the month of January.
I hope I have avoided this fate by having thought about mine for the entire month before deciding on them.
Here they are. Not that they’re necessary of interest, just that I have to publish them somewhere to make them official.
1. Avoid complaining
2. Learn 3 new songs in French
3. Complete the novel I’m writing
4. Seek a publisher for it
5. Clean up the basement
6. Organize my writing, photo and video archives
7. Go winter camping with my daughter
8. Post ukulele videos online
9. Make a recording with the Warehouse Workers
10. Turn my den into a cozy office/studio
Wish me luck.